Fresh executive experienced in various domains such as Operations Management for medium to large sized plants and Project Management e.g. construction of Greenfield Plants in developing markets is seeking for a new challenge within the global agricultural, food & beverage industry.
I can offer my new employer end-to-end business leadership and solution of problems.
Experienced with setup and implementation of systems (ISO, IMS, HACCP, ERP, R&D, OHS) as well as applying the approach of Operational Excellence based on LEAN and SIX SIGMA practices.
Full P&L ownership and skilled with implementation of Zero Based Budgeting.
Hands-on experience with execution of large CAPIN projects as well as establishment of supply chains.
I enjoy delivery of solution and empowering of my team. I strive for visible growth and clear results.
Available from February 2018.
Preferably I would like to take up a new role for new projects or change management for existing operations in developing markets and Central Europe.
Contact via email: email@example.com .
Young Master Brewery is a leading craft brewery operation in Asia. We operate two breweries in Hong Kong and are working on exciting new projects in the region. A new opportunity has come up for a young brewer who is interested in stepping up to a leadership role. You will be running a brewpub operation at an upscale beach resort with supervision from the HQ team in Hong Kong. You will also spend some time in Hong Kong prior to onboarding and work on our larger production facility before transferring over to the position at the resort. We are looking for someone who is diligent, genuinely cares about good beer, takes great pride in their work and excited at the prospect of working with a team sharply focused on excellence. Experience working in Asia is helpful, but not necessary. English is mandatory and Mandarin skills are also helpful but not absolutely necessary.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
Excited about relocating to a beautiful beach resort town in Mainland China (Sanya) and committed to a longer-term move
Consistently produce high quality beers for brewpub operations and take direct responsibility of the complete process from grain-to-glass
Communicate closely with the HQ team in Hong Kong, report daily operations logs and participate in regular planning updates
Communicate closely with the resort management team to ensure the beer program runs smoothly
Work with local resort team and train them on miscellaneous brewing procedures and SOPs including CIP, yeast management, keg packaging, dispensing etc.
Set brewing schedules and supervise brewing team to produce the highest quality beers
Oversee and maintain the inventory of raw materials and finished beers
Oversee lab analytics and ensure that proper records are maintained for all operations
Ensure that all sanitary and safety procedures are carried out according to the brewery’s standards
Oversee equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs
Strong team player with maturity and leadership skills to take responsibility of the entire brewing process
Self-starter and desire to take initiatives that align with the overall identity of the brewpub
At least 3 years of professional brewery experience, brewpub and/or hospitality experience a plus
Formal brewing training at recognized brewing institutions a plus
Physically fit and able to lift objects >25 kg.
Please send resume and cover letter to Info@YoungMasterAles.com
We are a family owned and run, award-winning contract brewery with our own range of successful brands in the gorgeous city of Sydney in Australia. We make many different styles of craft beers, apple cider and other RTD`s. We are looking for experienced brewers to join our great team. Currently we produce about 60,000 barrels of craft beer, cider and RTD’s and package in both bottles and kegs.
Our brewing team currently operates, three shifts, 24 hours a day, 5 days per week. This hands-on brewer position will need you to possess the following attributes:
- Brewing process knowledge – commercial brewing experience
- A comprehensive knowledge of and passion for craft beer
- Ability to multi task and work in fast pace production environment whilst maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and best practice at all times
- Understanding the importance and application of sanitation practices on the brewing and beverage manufacturing process
- Mechanical aptitude & problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- A degree in Brewing, Brewing Science, Chemistry, Micro Biology or Engineering would be a distinct advantage.
If you like warm, sunny weather, if you are passionate about brewing and, like us, you think that we produce “happiness” for other people, then please send us your Resume or any questions you may have regarding this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCED BREWMASTER for 10 HL Brew House
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
D.ream (Doğuş Restaurant Entertainment and Management) was founded in March 2012 with the mission of becoming a hallmark institution known for innovative approaches that add value to the entertainment industry. D.ream a part of Dogus Group, one of the biggest holdings in Turkey with world wide business operations. Through its partnerships with leading brands of the entertainment sector, D.ream has reached over 170 locations and 6.000 employees in its international portfolio.
Torch Brewery and its first brewpub The Populist Bomonti were set up two years ago in a historical beer factory. Second brewpub The Populist Bebek is located a popular location called Bebek near the Bosporus. Both brewpubs and brewery are located at the heart of Istanbul/Turkey. Currently the brewpub is offering 12 types of beer on taps and some other additional varieties changing seasonally. The beer is brewed on a 10 HL Caspary System. Yearly capacity of our brew house is 2200 HL. We brew 5-6 times a week with one brewmaster, one brewer and two assistants.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to assume the role of Brewmaster for the brewery.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of process from grain to glass, wide range of bottom and top fermenting beer varieties
- Professional brewing and supervisory experience
- We require experience in similar position of minimum five years
- General Certificate Brewing, or equivalent as a minimum qualification (Diploma level candidates will be given priority)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, ability to deal with people from other cultures
- Has experience of working abroad
- Must convey their enthusiasm for quality beer to both guests and staff members
- Brewing on their own and training the staff properly
- Assurance of beer quality and quantity
- Supervising daily operations like raw material handling, ordering, kegging, keg cleaning
- Assurance of cleanliness, hygiene, order and work safety, using hazardous chemicals safely
- Keeping inventory paperwork
- Development of new beer recipes
- Representing the brand professionally at brewpub and local festivals
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To know us better:
https://www.dogusgrubu.com.tr/en (Holding Company)
http://www.d-ream.com.tr/en (Owner Company)
Hello there, my name is Neil Playfoot and I have 20 years international experience in the brewing industry. I’ve worked in Europe, Asia and Bermuda.
I have knowledge of UK plus American style ales and packaging into keg, bottle and cask. I’ve worked as an solo autonomous brewer in a brewpub to working in a large company such as ABI-China as a craft beer specialist.
I’ve done everything from grain to glass in my time as a brewer. I feel my varied international experience has made me a more rounded individual who can fit into any team dynamic and I’m happy to deal with the public plus media to promote the brewery I’m working with.
I have no trouble relocating for the right position and have recently finished up consulting on a project in Hong Kong and am currently in the UK looking for the right position worldwide.
For anyone interested to know more I am happy to supply my resume and answer any questions you may have and can be contacted at:
Thanks for your time, have a good day and look forward to hearing from you.
Head Brewer wanted for exciting NEW brewery based in beautiful Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
We are building a team with a passion for good beer and good times. Our philosophy is based around taking the time and care that is needed to produce only the most exceptional beers but also to have a bit of fun along the way. We believe that a brewer’s skills are best showcased in their lager, and ales are like windows to their souls.
We have put a lot of time and money into designing a brewery capable of creating the best. The heart and soul of this brewery will be a brand new European 50HL brew house and ~5000bph labeller and RFC.
If you share our passion and values, and have the skills outlined below, we look forward to receiving your application.
– Overseeing the install and commissioning of complete brewery
– Brewing duties from raw materials to finished product
– Daily reporting to directors
– Training of other staff
– Packaging (~5000bph bottling line) and kegging
– Recipe development on small scale brewing kit
– Brewery tours and educational talks to guests in the taproom
– Ability and willingness to go into other roles when needed
Applicants should have:
– Education, preferably from VLB or Weihenstephan
– Apprenticeship in brewing
– 10 years prior experience over all facets of a brewery, including install and commissioning
– A willingness to teach, and learn
– Extensive experience covering all aspects of a brewery including management of utilities, water treatment, laboratory and waste water/trade waste
– A professional attitude, a sense of humour and a drive to do great things and adapt along the way
Note: Any awards for your brewing would be viewed very favourably!
Nous cherchons un brasseur (femelle ou male) avec une dixaine d’annees d’experience. Une expérience dans tous les domaines de la production est souhaitée.
La brasserie se trouve a Sens en France, a 100 km sud de Paris et produit actuellement environ 5 000 hL des bieres de specialite par an. Le but est de nous aider, en tant que responsable de la production, a developper la brasserie au double.
Nous nous réjouissons de recevoir votre dossier complet par email à l’adresse suivante: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian brewery looking for brewer
We are a very successful brewery in eastern Canada and are looking for a brewer to add to our amazing team of hard working people.
+ certified „brewer and maltster“ or higher formal brewing education
+ fluent in English language (additional knowledge in French a plus)
+ hard working, diligent and stress-resistant
+ ability to work flexible hours (shifts)
+ starting date as early as possible
If you think you match the profile, then we are looking forward to your résumé/CV.
Applications by email to: email@example.com
We are looking for a brewer
Successful brewery with a super team in the area of Stuttgart / Germany searches for an allrounder brewer.
Contact: Mr. Braumeister Tresselt firstname.lastname@example.org